Fundamentals of Palliative Care for Student NursesFundamentals of Palliative Care for Student Nurses focuses on this area with expert knowledge and compassion, preparing students in order to help them provide the best possible care for their patients and their families. Read more.
- Learn faster.
- Remember longer.
Multiple Choice Questions for Fundamentals of Palliative Care for Student Nurses
Megan Rosser, Helen Walsh
October 2014, Wiley-Blackwell
Fundamentals of Palliative Care for Student Nurses is a thorough yet accessible introduction and overview of a key area of the nursing programme. This textbook clearly explains the palliation of symptoms and the social context of death and dying. Engaging with the latest guidelines and curriculum, it highlights the practical and communicative skills required for induction programmes and continuing professional development.
- A full-colour, student-friendly, introduction to the essentials of palliative, or end of life care
- A topical and timely subject area, explored clearly and concisely
- Unique last minute cramming
- Improved grades and career opportunities
- Customized learning tailored to your personal needs
- Advanced algorithms to identify learning gaps
- Enhanced understanding of key concepts
- Accessed anywhere anytime