Medical Genetics is the clearest and most concise text on the subject, providing state-of-the-art coverage of clinically relevant molecular genetics. Lynn B. Jorde, PhD; John C. Carey, MD; and Michael J. Bamshad, MD integrate recent developments with clinical practice and emphasize the central principles of genetics and their clinical applications.
- Unique last minute cramming
- Improved grades and career opportunities
- Customized learning tailored to your personal needs
- Advanced algorithms to identify learning gaps
- Enhanced understanding of key concepts
- Accessed anywhere anytime