Students need to learn two skills in this course: they need to master the requisite micro theory, and at the same time develop their problem-solving skills. Microeconomics has become a market leader because Perloff presents theory in the context of real, data-driven examples, and then develops intuition through his hallmark Solved Problems. Students gain a practical perspective, seeing how models connect to real-world decisions being made in today’s firms and policy debates.
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
- Unique last minute cramming
- Improved grades and career opportunities
- Customized learning tailored to your personal needs
- Advanced algorithms to identify learning gaps
- Enhanced understanding of key concepts
- Accessed anywhere anytime