Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance, 4th EditionObstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance is the perfect guide for medical students, junior doctors and midwives, and is ideal for those embarking on clinical rotations and the clerkship. Read more.
- Learn faster.
- Remember longer.
Multiple Choice Questions for Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance, 4th Edition
Errol R. Norwitz, John O. Schorge
October 2013, Wiley-Blackwell
This comprehensively updated new edition provides a thorough and dynamically-illustrated overview of the female reproductive organs, care of the female during pregnancy, childbirth and the postnatal period. It is clinically relevant, with a focus on diagnosing, managing and treating disorders and abnormalities and is fully aligned with medical school curricula.
Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance:
- Recaps basic history taking, anatomy and endocrinology and focuses on clinically relevant information
- Covers each topic in a double-page spread, packed with charts, graphs, photographs and visuals
- Includes thoroughly updated sections on reproductive endocrinology, infertility and urogynecology
- Unique last minute cramming
- Improved grades and career opportunities
- Customized learning tailored to your personal needs
- Advanced algorithms to identify learning gaps
- Enhanced understanding of key concepts
- Accessed anywhere anytime